Here are just a few things we did today:
- Learning how many days are in each month of the year and neat trick of how to figure it out.
- graphing our weather
- tracking the weather of our 4 countries of study in Social Studies
- Reading a news article about the Franklin Expedition
- Taking a spelling test and choosing our next personalized spelling words from our writing.
- Evaluating and deciding what we think are the top 3 needs for a good quality of life.
- Learning about an element of art: line and creating fall leaf art.
Parents, we encourage you to always send your child(ren) to school on Fridays! Although it is only until 11:15, there is significant learning taking place.
The SLA's will be starting next week. Please see Monday's post for more information about these assessments. They will be ongoing throughout the month of October. Please let me know if you have any questions about them.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. Hordyk and Mr. MacKenzie