Students have been learning to organize their time through the use of due dates, setting short term goals and reflecting upon what they have completed and what they will work on next.
Here are a few things that we have accomplished this week:
- Finished their research notes of their animal.
- Written a minimum of 4 poems (Shape, Haiku, Diamante, Acrostic and Free write)
- Started 2 different art projects (related to science and volunteer tea)
- Collected their personal Minute to Win it Challenges and created a bar graph with conclusions of what they observed from their challenges.
- Watched the grade 4 Musical
Grade 3 wrap up picnic at Fish Creek Park on Tuesday, June 27 - We are in need of volunteers to join us.
June 16 - Volunteer tea
Have a wonderful evening!